If you want more benefits of Gayatri Mantra, for this, the practice of Gayatri Mantra is done by law and practice of mind, word, deed… success is not achieved, income is less and expenditure is more, then chanting Gayatri Mantra gives them a lot of benefits.
Mantra chanting is one such remedy, which can remove all problems. In the scriptures, mantras are described as very powerful and miraculous. One of the most effective mantras is the Gayatri Mantra. Auspicious results can be obtained very quickly by chanting it.
Gayatri Mantra Chanting Time:
If you want maximum Benefits Of Gayatri Mantra then there are three times mentioned for chanting Gayatri Mantra, chanting time is also called evening.
Morning is the first time to chant the Gayatri Mantra. Mantra chanting should be started a little before sunrise. Chanting should be done till after sunrise.
The second time for chanting the mantra is noon. This mantra is also chanted in the afternoon.
The third time after this is shortly before sunset in the evening. One should start chanting the mantra before sunset and chant till sometime after sunset.
If you want to chant the Gayatri Mantra in addition to the evening, then it should be done silently or mentally. Mantra should not be chanted in a loud voice.
Gayatri Mantra: ॐ Bhurbhuva: Sevh: Tatsviturvarnayanam Bhrigo Devasya Dhemhi. Dhio yo na: Prachodayat.
Meaning of the Gayatri Mantra:
We meditate on the glory of the Creator, the illuminating Consultant, May that glory of God inspire our intellect to move towards the path of wisdom.
How to chanting Gayatri mantra?
It is best to use the Rudraksha maala to get more Benefits Of Gayatri Mantra.. Before chanting, one should purify himself with deeds etc. The number of chanting mantras should be at least 108. Chanting the mantra should be done while meditating on Gayatri Mata in the temple of the house or in some holy place.
Hence Gayatri Mantra should be chanted every day, you will get this benefit.
The essence of all Vedas is considered in the Gayatri Mantra. According to scriptures, Gayatri is Vedmata and has the ability to destroy all theproblems of man. Whether employed or businessmen, students or domestic women, chanting of Gayatri Mantra removes all people’s problems. You also know these benefits:
Benefits Of Gayatri Mantra:
- This mantra is miraculous for students: This mantra is very beneficial for the students. By chanting this mantra 108 times daily, it is easy for the student to attain all types of learning. One cannot get rid of problems like forgetting to read, forgetting to remember, not remembering quickly.
- Useful for businessmen and working people: In business, job loss or success in work, income is low and expenditure is high then chanting Gayatri Mantra gives a lot of benefit. For more Benefits Of Gayatri Mantra Wearing yellow clothes on Friday and meditating on Gayatri Mata, sitting on an elephant, chanting Shree Samput before and behind Gayatri Mantra eliminates poverty. With this, if fasting on Sunday is more beneficial.
- Is also beneficial in getting children: If a couple is having difficulty in getting a child or is unhappy with the child or if the child is sick, then in the morning, the husband and wife should wear white clothes together and chant the Gayatri Mantra by applying the ‘Yoon’ seed mantra. This helps in getting rid of any problem related to children.
- This is how you can get victory over enemies: If you are facing troubles due to enemies, then on Tuesday, Amavasya or Sunday, wearing red clothes and meditating on Mother Durga, by chanting ‘clean’ seed mantra thrice before and behind the Gayatri mantra 108 times, victory over enemies.
- If there is delay in marriage, then chant in this way: If the marriage is delayed, by wearing yellow clothes in the morning on Monday, meditating on Mother Parvati and chanting ‘Hari’ Beej Mantra, chanting 108 times, removes all the obstacles in the marriage. This practice is for both boys and girls.
- Gayatri Mantra is also helpful in liberation: If you want to get rid of any disease, then in any auspicious time, fill clean water in a bronze vessel and sit on the red pedestal in front of it and chant the Gayatri Mantra with Gayatri Mantra by putting ‘Aam Hri Clein’. Consuming water-filled vessels after chanting causes severe to severe disease. By giving this water to another patient, his disease also ends.
- These benefits will be done by performing havan with Gayatri Mantra: Havan done with 1000 Gayatri Mantras by mixing milk, curd, ghee and honey ends smallpox, eye diseases and stomach diseases. Havan of coconut powder and ghee along with Gayatri Mantras destroy the enemies. If honey is used in coconut powder, luck increases.
- Enthusiasm and positivity increases: There are other benefits of Gayatri mantra chanting. By chanting daily this mantra you will feel positivity in your body.
- The skin glows: The benefits of chanting Gayatri mantra is glow your skin because by chanting this mantra people get start happy and if the people feel happiness then automatically face glow increase.
- The mind is overcome by evils: Its helps to you to overcome by evils. By this amazing mantra, you can overcome bad thoughts.
- Mind takes place in religion and service: By daily chanting of this mantra your mind and body will relax and you will start helps to other people or make a peaceful environment.
- The anticipation begins: The other miracle of this mantra is you can feel if bad things will happen with you. It help you to protect yourself from unwanted activities.
- Dream attainment is attained: These is other good benefits of the Gayatri mantra. If you daily chant this mantra then your dreams come true.
- Anger calms: Sometimes we start angry without any reason and its very bad for us and others. So if you do daily mantra chanting two times then your anger will come in your control and you will feel peaceful, happy.
People also ask:
What are the benefits of chanting the Gayatri mantra 1000 times?
If you do daily 1000 time chanting of this powerful mantra then you will start to feel a divine power in your body. It helps you to open three chakras of your body.
Why do you chant 108 times?
Rudraksha mala is used for counting how much time we chant the mantra. In Vedic Mathematicians viewed 108-time mantra chanting as a wholeness off existence.
108 times mantra Jaap has a very big connection to the sun, moon, and earth: the distance of the sun and moon to earth is 108-time that’s why we chant this mantra 108 times.