Om Namah Shivaya is a prayer dedicated to gods of god lord shiva. chanting om Namah Shivaya gives physical and spiritual wellness. As you know that humans busy in daily life work and facing many negative life thoughts and depressions. Chanting Om Namah Shivaya Benefits has many magical effects and gives results instantly.
What is the importance of chanting Om Namah Shivaya mantra?
Om Nama Shivay is not just a mantra, it’s a power of Shiva. When you chant this mantra, a vibration is produced in your body and around you. This shiva mantra lightens your aura with its positive energy.
In Indian sculptures, vedas and puranas, Na Ma Shi Va Ya refers to the five elements: earth, water, fire, air, and ether. These are also known as pancha bhoota in sanskrit. With these five elements, everything is created. Even the human body is created by these 5 elements. Loard’s Shiva shankra is the master of all these all 5 elements. Om is the sound of the universe. When you start chanting with Om, you will feel the vibration in your body.
Om namah shivay chanting assists in controlling or mastering these 5 elements, which means you can control your negative thoughts, stress, and increase your ability to make good decisions.Because only a stable mind can help to grow and make good life decisions.
Here are the Chanting Om Namah Shivaya Benefits
1. Om Namah Shivaya helps to get blessings of supreme lord shiva
2. Om Namah Shivaya chanting 108 times will help you to removes the fear of death
3. This mantra helps you to fight physical and mental illness.
4. By om namah shivaya shivaya namah om chanting brings mental peace.
5. My experience of chanting om Namah Shivaya is its amazing mantra fo stress buster to bring you calmness.
6. Five words Nama Shivaya (Na + Ma + Shi + Va + Ya) helps to awaken our subconscious mind.
7. This powerful mantra is to help you to control temper and aggression.
8. By chanting this mantra daily your focus will increase that helps you to achieve goals.
9. This mantra is also known as the beej mantra and helps you to bring desired results and wishes.
10. This mantra helps to cure depression.
11. When you chant this mantra then this mantra vibration helps you to prevents stroke and serious brain injury.
12. There are astrological benefits of chanting om Namah Shivaya is this mantra helps to control negative grahas.
13. Chant this mantra 11 times you will feel instant results in reducing high blood pressure.
14. By chanting this mantra your inner Evil ego will destroy.
15. If you chant this mantra in your home its purifies your entire house and protects you and your family from negative things.
16. If you chant daily this mantra then you can remove your dark aura and get back in real life.
How to chant Om Namah Shivaya Mantra
- Every morning, first take your bath and then Om Namah Shivay Mantra Jap.
- According to the Vedas, the best times for chanting any mantra are sunrise and sunset.
- You can chant Om Nama Shivay Mantra laud or in your mind, but if you want to feel the vibration of this mantra, then try to chant laud.
- Try to chant Om Namah Shivay 108 times in a day for best results. You can also use a rudraksh mala for counting.
What happens when you chant Om Namah Shivaya?
Chanting om Namah Shivaya has a miraculous effect on cure high blood pressure and helps to reduce stress. If you practice daily this mantra you will find a peaceful life.
How many times do we chant Om Namah Shivaya?
There is no limitation to chant lord shiva mantra but yes if you chant this mantra at least 108 times a day then its helps you to purify your body. By chanting this mantra lord shiva bless you.
What are the benefits of chanting Om Namah Shivaya mantra?
If we see the scientific benefits then when you chant this mantra then chanting vibration work as a sound therapy which helps to control blood pressure and reduce mental stress.
Can ladies chant Om Namah Shivaya?
Yes, ladies can chant this mantra. This mantra is for all males and females.
I’m Sachin. I’m a pro blogger, digital marketer been doing and living for SEO for over 3+ years. I’am the founder of Seotechbuddy, vedastrologer, fittuter, and many other online ventures. At Vedastrologer I publish content related to the mantra, Hindu gods, and temples.